Types of Hookah Shisha bowls
Types of Hookah Shisha bowls: There are many different types of Shisha bowl or Hookah top Head available online. When it comes deciding the right Shisha bowl for your Hookah this can be little confusing for the new Hookah user. Although a hookah bowl may seem like a simple hookah part for an inexperienced, it is, in fact, one of the most important elements when it comes to having an excellent shisha smoking experience. There are numerous factors can be taken into consideration before purchasing Hookah bowl, which Hookah bowl is best for your Hookah pipe.
Silicone Hookah Bowl
- High-Grade Silicone material for high-quality smoke.
- Unbreakable bowl, even the bowl is thrown to the floor.
- It does not soak the juices of the Shisha flavours unlike Hookah Clay Bowl
- Easy to use and clean.
- Easy handle when Charcoal is burning. First choice for commercial use in Shisha bars.
- Heat-resistant when holding it by hand.
Hookah Clay Bowl
The most popular bowls. They do a good job of keeping the heat inside the bowl and requires less amount of coals. Most true clay bowls are made by hand on a pottery wheel is unique in the way that it allows for the shisha juice to stay inside the top of the bowl instead of running down the inside of the bowl. This will give you a longer and enhanced the smoking session. The juice stays in the bowl because of Hookah Non- glazed clay bowl that can hold 22-25g of shisha flavour. Any Australian Hookah connoisseur will appreciate the smoking experience from this Bowl.
Ceramic Hookah Bowl
- High-quality Shisha head.
- Fit for most small-medium size Hookahs.
- Colour: Red, Pink, Green, Blue, Black, Brown
- Material: Ceramics
- Size: 6 x 6.35cm
- Package included:1 x Hookah Ceramic bowl.